Monday, November 29, 2010

Airplanes & Rainy Days

sweater: F21 (from 2 years ago) tank: Old Navy, jeans: levis, boots: vintage (from No Relation Vintage in NYC)
I feel like I am always talking about the weather on here, actually, I know I am. It's honestly the main factor in what I wear that day. I don't want to be too hot or cold or get caught in a storm unprepared. It's rainy and cool today, so I'm wearing a three-quartered length sweater with jeans and boots, big surprise. I promise I wear more than jeans, I haven't been much in a skirt and dress mood lately, which is really odd.





































Did any of you go shopping this weekend? I didn't feel well, so I stayed home and shopped online and I am almost done! Earliest ever! I'm usually done a day or two before Christmas, but not this year! What amazing deal did you score on?


























I made these two bracelets from a bass string two years ago. My friend Gina and I were visiting another friend who worked at a music store in the town where I attended college. A bass string broke while we there, and I took the string and fashioned these two bracelets out of it, he soldered the silver for me, since I didn't work there/didn't know how. Voila!

Good luck "Cyber Monday" shopping!
xx

No comments: