Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Not-So Secret Garden

I'm bacckk! House sitting in Atlanta was fun, it was cold, I was sick and I hung out with a friends that I haven't seen in a while, and they were all boys! Ridiculous.
Here's what I'm wearing today.


Top: UO, Cami: H&M, Jeans: Paper Denim & Cloth Natalie, Shoes: Tara Subkoff for Espirit, Bag: Lucky Brand via Buffalo Exchange, Ring: Marc Jacobs Lola

This top has a really sweet lace pattern on the back.



























It's really warm back in south Georgia compared to the temperatures in Atlanta. I'm sure that's why I'm almost well. I love cold weather, but my body doesn't.
xx

1 comment:

kelly said...

keep it up with this blog. it's pretty sweet!
where were you looking in atl? i'm up here and it's harddd to find a job. i'm working at a home store and a restaurant right now....ehh