Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spring brings flowers and puppies

Beautiful weather has landed in Georgia, for now. I am pumped! I need to start taking warm weather clothes out of storage, I feel like I just put them away!

cardigan: Pins and Needles (UO), Blouse: New York & Co, Tank: Hollister, Boyfriend Shorts: Olsenboye, Shoes: Etienne Aigner (goodwill), Belt: goodwll
 When I returned home last week, I discovered we acquired a new puppy! His name is Ribs, and he follows me everywhere, and so the photo-bombing begins...



























Abby (the Rat Terrier) was already good at photo-bombing, but she has nothing on Ribs, at least she poses, right? They also fight for my attention and are jealous, plus if Ribs won't leave me alone, Abby rescues me from him, by tackling. Aren't they the sweetest?

I'm going back to Atlanta tomorrow! I'll bring my camera cord this time and hopefully amazing things will happen!
xx

No comments: