Thursday, December 30, 2010

American Girl

Sweater: Thrifted (Value Village), Jeans: Cheap Monday, Flats: GAP, Men's Watch: Wal-Mart






























It's a sweater like those teddy bears in the 90's wore, or do they still wear those? Do you know what I'm talking about? I feel so patriotic wearing it is a very 90's cropped sweater, even better! 



























Very 70's/mom jeans. One of the first times I wore these jeans two years ago to the bar the students went to dance at where I went to school, I was the one in my group that did not get "grinded" on. I was so thankful and I think it was the power of these man repelling jeans! Note: That was the first and only time I have/ever will set foot into that gross place.

Be safe! I'm off to bake vegan red velvet cupcakes for a New Year's Eve Masquerade party!
xx

No comments: