Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Total Waist

Hi ya! I hope some of you hit up "After Christmas Sales" and bought candy half-off! I bought a lot of peppermint bark and a popcorn tin, two things I love and could eat year round. Yum!  I also picked up these pants for $4.95 at Urban Outfitters and they are quite comfortable.
Cashmere sweater: Versace (Beacon's Closet in Williamsburg), Pants: UO, Tights: Nicole Miller, Shoes: GAP
I love hi-waisted bottoms, but I feel like they look odd on me because I am short-waisted (the distance between my shoulders and natural waist is a much shorter distance than the average person) and for a short/petite (I'm 5'2 1/2 or 5'3 on a good day) person, majority of my body is made up of leg. I think I am at the point where I am over it and am just going to wear what I love and feel comfortable, as it should be. I encourage you all to dress that way, too. Be happy, be you.

Necklace: F21


























































xx

No comments: