Saturday, December 25, 2010

Mrs. Claus/Ms. Frizzle

Merry Christmas! I hope today has brought you and yours much happiness and that your holiday wishes have come true! This Christmas has surpassed all of my expectations! I received a new camera ( and several other amazing gifts, I have no idea why.) Hooray!
Cardigan: Goodwill, Tank: Taken from my friend Gina, Skirt: American Apparel, Tights: Nicole Miller, Boots: Vintage (No Relation Vintage) Earrings: Vintage (inherited from my Grandma)



























The earrings are clusters of limes! How fun is that? I felt like I needed to add a touch of green to my outfit, and these earrings are wonderfully bizarre. 


























Goofin'




























Check out the embroidery on this cardigan. It is beautiful! Plus it's an angora/wool blend, so soft and warm. Until next time...
xx

No comments: