Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekend Prints

I've been Atlanta this weekend, for what feels like the millionth time this year or that I basically live here. I had an interview on Friday (which I believe I aced) and I have moved on to the next step in that company's hiring process. Hooray! But the weather this weekend has been anything but "hooray!" it's been rainy, windy and cold. The genius in me packed dresses, but I have stayed warmed.

Saturday:
Dress: goodwill (shortened by me) Tights: Nicole Miller
I've had this dress for about 2 years now and this is the first time I wore it. The ladies at Sephora at Lenox Square loved it. I surprisingly did not mind the 80's polyester material either.  



























Sunday:

Fisherman Sweater: Value Village, Dress: goodwill, Tights: Nicole Miller, Brogues: goodwill


























I absolutely love this moon and stars print dress, and I'm pretty sure majority of my friends hate it. It reminds me of Sabrina the Teenage Witch, and Ms. Frizzle from The Magic School Bus. Because the weather was so harsh out, I pulled this sweater over the dress.

Have a good evening! I really hope mine ends in a dance party and karaoke.
xx

No comments: