Wednesday, April 6, 2011

updates: new beginnings!

Oh my! It has been a month, so sorry! I moved to Atlanta, landed two jobs, misplaced my camera's usb cable for a few weeks, in short, my life has been welcomed chaos!

I received new eyeglasses for my birthday (it was yesterday!)

eyeglasses: Warby Parker




















































I made extra large Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies a few weeks ago for my fantasy baseball league's draft.
Top: Comme des Garcons Play, velvet skirt: UO


























I wore this to a friend's birthday celebrations a few weeks ago.
top: Russian sailor shirt from a random shop on 23rd St in Chelsea, shorts: J.Crew


























And finally, last week after an interview I dropped into J.Crew and picked up these shorts, and started referring to them as my "birthday shorts" though I didn't wear them yesterday (it was too cold.)
xx

No comments: